Hello. So nothing much happened today. So like just gonna have a short post. Here is the quotes for the start of this post.
If people say something bad about you, judge you as if they know you, don't get affected easily. Remember "Dogs bark if they don't know the person"
Okay, I met jolie and crystal at 1.30 for badminton. And after that we went to jolie's house. And we were like laughing all the way~~ I love my cliques though ♥♥
After that, I went back home, look through peishi's blog. The latest post "What is making us unhappy?" is really meaningful. Here's the website of her blog. www.speishi.blogspot.sg look through, its a really nice blog (:
Tmr is LC- listening comprehension and results would most provably be out. I hope I would perform. Who don't? Okay, lets come to the end of the post. Alright. Morning/afternoon/nights, x.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment