Saturday, 25 August 2012

DAY 73

HI! First of all, I'm super happy today. Because. ONE. GD's 2nd solo album just released! I was counting down yesterday night. And within the 20hours, it reaches 2million views. Okay, this is normal :P GD is the best!

-OKAY, the picture is super lousy quality because of my lousy phone. Dont mind the lines too D:
TWO. Went out with Jolie and phanipha today. We went to orchard. We reach cineleisure at abt 11 plus, and only a few shops are opened. So we headed to pasta mania for lunch. TA DAAAA. That's mine. "Dory Baked Rice" and Jolie's "Chicken sausage dk what baked rice" :3


So this is mine


And this is Jolie's!


We walk around TAKA. And phanipha is super happy with her BAGGU bag birthday present by Jolie :D


We went to eat something like puff. It was nice. But I only ate about 9 and and I'm super full.


We walked and walked and finally. Dinner time. This was what Jolie treated me. Hahaha. And then we uses MRT transport to reach home. Today was a great day. 13 hours out :D x

Now let's hear the newest debut song! 
YES SIR, I'M ONE OF A KIND. 
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment