Idk what sia. Haish. Nehmind, I just too naive only :O Okay stop. AIYA. Why u like that? WHY WHY WHY?! Take me for granted for what fk sia. Then like I scared you get irritated or what. Why am I so silly?! I always concern abt your feeling and never concern about mine. Whyyyyy?! Why is my life so pathetic, at the first place, I shouldn't even met you. So its was also part of my fault. I call this fate, I think u call this coincidence. Lol. Very funny right. UR FAULT, MY FAULT. Why u wanna choose me?! WHY U, WHY U. So many people out there better than me. Then now abandon me at one side. Very fun right? SUA. Idk shld I hate you or what. -.- I just leave it aside.
Back. So audi-ing today lol. Haish. Why we waste bonus sia? U dont even play with me. Nehmind, wait lahh. Oral luh. Chill. Nights<:
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment