Oi Hello! I'm a VIP, although I know that Monster By BIGBANG. Is the newest, BUT. I'm now saying FANTASTIC BABY :D Today was the Rehearsal for some performance :O Then one group was singing the Remix of Ermm, Fantastic Baby :D Payphone, Starships, Stero Hearts, Glad you came. And I forgot what. And the impressive part was Yra's part singing the rap of Fantastic Baby @.@ Wow. The TOP'S part. Yeapp. Wait a minuteeee.
There was 2 group quarreled after the rehearsal :O I heard that because is just that because one of the girl's mic no sound, then another girl quickly take over. And then they start blaming the girl why she sang. I was like DAFUQ?! She was helping ok. If nt the song would be a mess! Haishh. There was only one boy in the group. So if he stood on the middle it would be nicer right? They disagreed. Maybe they should seek other's opinion k -.-
ANYWAYS. WOW FANTASTIC BABYY!
No comments:
Post a Comment