-HAI. Okay. Ermm. Yeaps. So today was at class and when my teacher gave us a set of science practice paper, my friend said that another class have already done it, and then my teacher was like dont admit we are slower. So I said to my friend beside me "Moli don't admit lost." And then u know what? -.- He go tell my teacher sia. And then my teacher kaopei. Still ask me use my common sense before I speak. Walao.
--OKAY. Another is that self-studyyy. I spended 1hr+ on a question and manage to solve it ^~^ So proud sia. First time that I spend so long on one question :D hahahas.
I'm been blogging at late at the night. Now is 11:48 if the blog post time is nt accurate, yeah. Tmr got Science Clinic. Nights and sweet dreams(:
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:
Post a Comment