ELLO. So yeah, same usual routine in school. And then my teacher told me that my learning attitude have improved :D hahaha. And then teacher told me abt the DSA to get into St. Andrew's Sec but then that's a boys school leh. Hahaha! Anyway, I wanna go into Edgefield ONLY. (: Yeapp, so gonna buy top school exam papers and hope that I would show improvements! Worried about PSLE lehyy.
So I gt back, and then. WA. My twitter timeline flooded with "Worms" hahahaha. I mean the twitcon is worm lah. Spam tweets sia. Can feel that u're really angry O.O Shocked lehy. I actually wanna reply but I never, cos Idk why I need reply hahaha. U completed my homework at school :D and now I'm nt blogging in the late night (Y)
Ohh, my band room is gonna be knocked down ): because we gonna have a new band room as my school is upgrading. The band room that I've sitted for the past 4yrs.. And nt sure if I can go, because I gt self-studyyy. Hope that I could go ): Sad.
Okay, anyways. Gonna practice guitar. So bye(: Turn behind, I'm there :D Hahaha, trolled xD
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:
Post a Comment