Really sorry for not blogging for so long, i'm quite busy nowadays because i'm a secondary student now!! ^^
But the main thing i want to blog today was "ALONE". I think i've blogged this before but i want to blog this one more time.. :(
Hais.... i already have a family who doesn't trust me, the only problem to solve it was friendship. But now, even friends dont trust me for a moment i feel life was meaningless but i thinked twice, but God was always here, you was there. I wasn't alone. I didn't lead such a worse life afterall.
But all this was hidden, i can only feel it but i can't see it.. what's the point. If you realised, i wasn't laughing so much like last time because i dont see there's a need anymore. ):
I dont know how to describe this feeling, i felt my heart was shivering....
I know you wasn't pushing me away, but you ain't fighting for me either. You took the effort to cheer me up, but i dont feel the effort at all... i just hope storm will passed, will you make me feel more loved..
No comments:
Post a Comment