IT'S ALWAYS DIFFERENT WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE.
Hello. I think you already know what's the topic about. Yeah. Life isn't fair right? Whenever you like someone, they will never like you back. They simply don't even give a fuck about you. But the person you don't like, likes you. You got the urge to reject him but you forgotten that everyone got feelings too.
Rejecting someone who likes you is like someone you like rejecting you. It's the same feelings. It's a hard decision yeah? I was like thinking, if the world is giving everyone what they one, the person you like have the same feeling for you etc. Isn't it great? But we will end up taking things for granted.
If you like someone, confess to them, rejection is better than regret right? Don't walk the same path like me. Who don have the guts to confess and end up having regrets.
-I will find someone like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment