Sorry for not blogging til to tiredness -___- Happy Teacher's Day first. No picture lol. Because of the stupid com who cannot detect the SD card so I will try to solve the problem and upload xx. So I'll just write about what happen.
DAY 1- PREPARATION
So I met Fauzana, Phanipha, Chrystabelle, Joey, JiaYi, Aiman and Saad for the preparation. We actually went to NTUC for ingredients. And then we trudged to Phanipha's house for the baking. I went to the Kitchen with some of my friends while others were outside decorating the gift for my teacher. Time passed, and some of my friends already went back home. And so the cake failed -___- We bake it again and then it failed again.
Hais and by that time only Aiman, Phanipha and I are around. We are the PAJ :P Hahaha, and we gave up making and buy a cake directly instead such a waste of money. And we make the Gift on OUR OWN.
And I reached home around 9. Didnt touched my homework at all. Cos of tiredness, I sleep and woke up at 5 to complete my work. And so, the next day arrived.
DAY 2- PRESENTATION
And so, met Aiman, Fauzana and Phanipha first. And Fauzana was holding the gift, and dont know what happen, the gift bang to the wall and all the things dropped. Lol, we quickly repair the thing and headed to school.
We quickly headed to the HALL. Did our singing and went straight to class back. But our cher isnt with us. So we decided to use the first two periods of time to decorate.
We use popper when our cher came in, and what's embarass is that, my popper isnt working wtf. But at last, dk what happen, it works. Hahahaha. And Mdm Moli was so touched :P She said "I am very touched" hahaha. And we took photos, waiting for phanipha to upload so I can take the pics from her. And the cake.
This is the cake we brought. Blur though, it's actually really nice ^^
Other class have party too! And this is Jolie's class one. 6Independence, the owner of the pic is her :D
This is super nice sia. WA! Compared to ours.
We have our party and soon it ended. Headed to maths class and after that we have our recess. And the CONCERT STARTS!
The items which makes me remember the most is the teacher danceing GANGNAM STYLE! But the cher dont know how dance :P ahahha, I was super duper high when the music were played. And the concert soon ended, we went back to class for lessons -___- haiyo But we never had got lesson hahaha.
At class, I was quarreling with some dogs -.- And they told teacher. Sian. Dog classmates. Tell la, not making this to spoil my mood. After school, went to play badminton with Jolie and Phanipha, while they were playing. I was using Jolie's iPhone hehehe. And playing with this butterfly from the cake.
We headed home and I saw Esther and Crystal. I begged Crystal I wanted to go to her house and it took me about half hour for her to let me go to her house. Her house is super nice one sia! Envy. Hahas, and then really headed home then.
It was a average day? K bye. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment