HEY! Wa. Finally gt to blog. And need to blog quick before it's tomorrow, so I'm like chiong-ing now, ahhhhhh. Time check: 11:55am.
Okay. So well, gonna wish you all a Happy Friendship Day first! So went to compass point with Phanipha, we went to the library to do our homework, and we were like laughing like siao there like we own the library, ha haha. Because one of the chair spoil and its like the broken part drop!
Ahahaha. Yeaps, so after that, we brought the food called "Korea Rice cake" or idk what. It's seems small but one person can't finish it de! Cost us $5, totally worth it hahaha.
On our way back, we brought KOI. Hehehe. And when we went to the MRT, because there is always like some Indian words (I'm not a racist) said by the MRT, and phanipha was like repeating, and we are like laughing mad again! To cut it short, I needa end. Time : 11:59am AHHHHHH!
To summarise, Happy Friendship Day!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


No comments:
Post a Comment