Wednesday, 27 June 2012

DAY 14

Alot of things happened recently. I gt a news and I cannot take it. My friend pass away. Why? Why? She went to her friend bday party and drowned at her friend's condo swimming pool. She died cos of brain injury.

She's just so young ): Haven even take PSLE. I regret. Before her death, I didn't treat her well and even find her annoying. Now? She's gone. No more chance. I went to her house for the last visit. But when I gt there, her body was already sent off.

Too late, everything's too late. I didn't even get to see her the last time. I know she won't want us to cry. But. I'm really truly sorry. If we gt another chance to meet in our next life, I'll promise I'll treat u much much better. ):

Maybe it's all about fate. Another thing is, I felt that he have a new text buddy. Online at whatsapp don't reply my text :/ Where are u when I need u? You promise to be my listening ear. But. The truth is, u're nt mine. Why I care so much? :/ But I promise, if u love me. I will love you back a million times more. I love you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment